Veteran Services

Robertson County Veteran Services

The Veteran Service Officer is here to serve Veterans of all military service branches of the United States.

We will assist any of our Veterans and/or their surviving spouses with filing claims for service connected disabilities, as well as non-service connected pensions and other assistance.

To order a copy of your military personnel and medical records, visit the National Archives and Records Administration website.  Ensure you always have a copy of your records.

State Veterans Offices

Visit the State Veterans Affairs website to view a list of offices by state. There is lots of great help at the local level.