The offices of the City Recorder/Treasurer, Tax collector, and Water Department comprise the Finance Office of the City of Greenbrier.
The staff is responsible for the proper accounting of funds, city tax collections, utility billing, payroll administration and other customer services.
The finance office is located at:
Greenbrier City Hall
202 W. College Street,
Greenbrier, TN 37073
The Finance Office provides a variety of services including:
- Collection of city property taxes
- Property Tax Relief and Tax Freeze
- Issuance of business licenses
- Receipt of fees relating to permits
- Providing water and sewer billing and collection services
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing
- Sale/auction of surplus property
- Reservations for civic room and park pavilions
- Accounting and financial reporting
The City of Greenbrier follows the Purchasing Guide to Tennessee Municipalities
View City’s surplus property for sale
The City of Greenbrier is Title VI compliant. To contact the Title VI coordinator, Rachel Slusser, call City Hall at 615-643-4531.